Buy Wedding Italy is a platform for business to business communication services and multi-channel marketing specifically designed to meet the needs of the Destination Wedding market.
Who is it intended for?
- Supply/Offer: Ho.Re.Ca., Wedding Planners, venues, products and services related to wedding planning and tourism.
- Demand: Wedding Planners, tour operator companies and travel agents, and other Italian and foreign professionals of the market.
- Offline exclusive service which, in addition to the online services, adds to the customers’ content the value of a printed edition.
- Distributed in many B2B and B2C international exhibitions aiming not only at the wedding market, but also at tourism sector. In 2016 it was distributed at: The National Wedding Show – London, Buy Wedding in Italy – Bologna, Love and Marriage – Amsterdam, Lux Europe – Moscow
- Circulation: 3.500 copies
- Number of Customer Companies: 100
The informative form is descriptive of the services (in attachment) of “seller” companies, and it has been modified to be even more analytical and in-depth: the data requested will allow professioanl operators consulting the guide to access useful information which make the guide an essential working tool. The Guide Book is available only in English.
The portal, www.buyweddinginitaly.it, is a search enghine thank to which the registered companies can promote to their potential clients (both wedding operator and grooms-and-brides-to-be) their offer through an informative form together with a photo and video gallery.
The registration procedures consist of two levels:
- First level: free – every website user can display a basic amount of information about the seller company;
- Second level: paying – purchasable choosing bewteen special and platinum packages – website users can display more detailed information about sellers’ companies (general information about logistics, sites of the locations, cultural, cooking and environmental experiences and much more) available on an informative form (online template accessible in “Marketing Services” area of www.buyweddinginitaly.it menu).
The web form will become an essential working tool for the buyers and an accurate and effective presentation for sellers.
The firms which have submitted a “Special” or “Platinum” service package will acceed to a reserved area in which they can directly contact and propose their own services to every buyer registered to the website, including the guest buyers who joined the Buy Wedding in Italy Buyers Hospitality Programme – selected wedding operators, wedding agencies and Tour Operator.
These are all services to which the firms will have a privileged continuous and effective contact with potential buyers for a year.
Buyers can register thank to a specific form on www.buyweddinginitaly.it and their number is costantly growing by promotional initiatives on the professional Social Media (such as LinkedIn), mailing-list campaign, and a professional network which spread all over the world.
- Issued every two months
- Sent to 7000 contacts both foreign and Italian; a database that counts Ho.Re.Ca. companies, wedding planners, tour operators, travel agents and other businesses providing services related to the Destination Wedding.
B2B Exhibition Area:
The exhibition area of Buy Wedding in Italy is:
- Reserved to the industry operators.
- A showcase opportunity to meet industry operators, Italian and foreign buyers on Friday the 20th, Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22nd of October 2017.
- An additional service that provides pre-scheduled meetings with guest buyers.
- Pre-set exhibition booths starting from 6 sq. m (3×2) and non pre-set exhibition spaces.
- Opening hours: Friday the 20th October 2017: 19:00-23:00 h – Saturday the 21st October 2017: 10:00-20:00 h – Sunday the 22nd October 2017: 10:00-20:00
- Where: Bologna Exhibition Centre – Bologna, Italy
2017 Communication Strategy:
- Web marketing actions: SEM, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Direct Email Marketing
- Ad campaigns on wedding industry magazines
- a series of all day events as part of a road show dedicated both to the update training of professionals and operators, and to the introduction of the “Buy Wedding in Italy” project.
- Hospitality provided to a selected list of foreign wedding planners and travel agents.