buyers hospitality programme
General terms and conditions of participation for “Buy Wedding in Italy buyers hospitality programme”
“Buy Wedding in Italy buyers hospitality programme” is the Bussolaeventi program designed to facilitate the matching of buyers and Italian companies active in the field of Destination Wedding.
Said program is part of the event “Buy Wedding in Italy – Destination Wedding conference-exhibition – marketing services” taking place in the Exhibition Centre of Bologna from October 20th to October 22th, 2017.
“Guest Buyer “is the person being invited by Bussolaeventi during the event.
“BWI business matching service” is the one-to-one meeting planner service run by Bussolaeventi in collaboration with Absolut Eventi e Comunicazione to define and organise appointments between buyers and sellers during the days of the event.
B. HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME
The program includes:
- round trip flight in economy class (for foreign buyers only);
- three nights stay in a 4 stars hotel with bed and breakfast treatment;
- in-Bologna transfers to and from the event location;
- featuring in “BWI business matching service” the one-to-one meeting planner service that will set appointments with the Italian seller exhibitors attending the fair;
- access to matching services with listed sellers via the reserved “Business Area” on the site buyweddinginitaly.it ;
- lunches and access to the VIP lounge area;
- dinners as scheduled;
- the opportunity to participate in post-tours promoted by Bussolaeventi and organized by collaborating companies or agencies (cost not included in the hospitality package- post tour run by a company or agency outside Bussolaeventi)
C. REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION:
In order to be included in the selection process every buyer will have to fill in a pre-registration online form. Filling in the form does not automatically grant the admission to the “Buy Wedding in Italy buyers hospitality programme”. If the buyer is eligible, he/she will be notified by email from Bussolaeventi.
D. TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATION
Travel plans: accepted guest buyers will receive a travel and accommodation proposal by the agency responsible for the hospitality services. Guest buyers requesting changes to the travel plans proposed by Bussolaeventi will be charged in case said changes involve additional costs.
Flights: Bussolaeventi will provide the buyer with an economy class flight from the agreed airport to Bologna Airport. Tickets are personal and non-transferable;
Hotel accommodation: Bussolaeventi will offer buyers guest 3 nights (depending on country of origin and flight itinerary) in a 4 stars hotel with bed and breakfast treatment. Guest buyers undertake to pay all extra costs related to their stay at the hotel before their departure.
Warranty: upon confirmation of the itinerary, a warranty will be requested in case of cancellation and non-participation. This warranty will consist of the submission of the credit card information, which will be used as described in section “E”.
E. CANCELLATION AND NON-PARTICIPATION
- in the event that the guest’s ticket has not yet been issued, guest buyers may cancel their participation by notifying the buyer office via email at: email@example.com.
- in the event that the ticket has already been issued, guest buyers cancelling their participation will be charged a fee equal to the amount of the ticket issued. The ticket amount will be charged to the credit card of which the buyer has previously provided the details. The withdrawal will be carried out by Bussolaeventi within one month after the end of the event, Bussolaeventi will send an invoice with detailed expenses.
F. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Each individual guest buyer is responsible for his/her own safety and for the care of personal belongings.
G. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any and all dispute arising from the execution and/or interpretation of this Regulation shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bologna (Italy)
To fill the Buyer Hospitality Programme Pre-registration Form, click HERE