Exhibition Area 2017 - 20, 21, 22 October - Bologna Exhibition Centre
The exhibition area of Buy Wedding in Italy is:
- Reserved to the industry operators.
- A showcase opportunity to meet industry operators, Italian and foreign buyers on Friday the 20th, Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22nd of October 2017.
- An additional service that provides pre-scheduled meetings with guest buyers.
- Pre-set exhibition booths starting from 6 sq. m (3×2) and non pre-set exhibition spaces.
- Opening hours: Friday the 20th October 2017: 19,00-23,00 h – Saturday the 21st October 2017: 10,00-20,00 h – Sunday the 22nd October 2017: 10,00-20,00 h
- Where: Bologna Exhibition Centre – Bologna, Italy
BUY WEDDING IN ITALY BUSINESS MATCHING SERVICE
The service allows the firms, which are enrolled to the event in Pad. 19 of BolognaFiere
, to access online using a reserved area to create a one-to-one meetings agenda.
The agenda is managed by Bussolaeventi in partnership with Absolut Event and Communication (www.absolutgroup.it) to define and coordinate eight appointments daily which will take place at the fair stands on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd October 2017 in the afternoon, between the buyers and the sellers who will participate to the exhibition.
The access credentials to the reserved area and to the agenda functionalities will be sent directly to the exhibitors by email from the Absolut staff, that will grant all the operative support in defining the meetings.
The programme includes the deployment of a customized invitation as Guest Buyer and a database of International Destination Wedding professionals (such as wedding planner and tour operators) both in Italy and all over the world.
The database has been created by a dedicated staff in Bussolaevent and it is continuously updated and improved.
It is based on specific profiling parameters:
- Subjective (for instance: number of weddings organized in Italy in the last two years, headquarter, budget, partnerships and other information required by the registration form to the programme: http://buyweddinginitaly.it/buyers-registration/);
- Objective (evaluation of the visibility rating of the single professionals on different digital communication channels);
- Further cross-check about notoriety and activities carried out by Italian and foreign referents);
NON-PREDETERMINED MEETINGS WITH GUEST BUYERS
Over than the pre-scheduled Business Matching Service meetings all the guest buyers are obliged, due to the conditions of accessions to the Buyers Hospitality Programme, to meet the seller companies that will be present at the Exhibition at their fair booths over Saturday 21st October, and Sunday 22nd October 2017 from 10.15 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This programme will allow every seller company to meet all the Guest Buyers participating to the Buyers Hospitality Programme by Buy Wedding in Italy.
The event includes an important reception programme for the Guest Buyers to which are invited the seller companies too, implying a further business opportunity on occasion of some informal, convivial and entertaining events.
The programme is organized in:
- Welcome cocktail – Friday 20th October
- Coffee break and light lunch – Saturday 21st October and Sunday 22nd October
- Gala dinner – Saturday 21st October
21st and 22nd October 2017 – Bologna Exhibition Centre
Three days of convention entirely devoted to Destination Wedding Industry, exclusively for professional operators. An innovative character and highest learning to find new ideas, information and solution to enter and get results from this emerging economic area.
Twenty draftsmen, each of which represents an excellent professional in his working field, that will speak during the two days of workshop – 21st and 22nd October, from 10.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. – a roundtable about territorial marketing, the different products and packages, the trends of the wedding market and the peculiarity of weddings for the different foreign nationalities who are choosing Italy as their destination wedding, trying to discover all the secrets of this market.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Territorial Marketing
- Artistic and Cultural Heritage, an opportunity to diversify the offer
- Food and Wine and Food Culture, why so many foreign couples are taking their chefs with them? How to combat this phenomenon?
- The packages: a way to enter the long supply chain
- Focused Accommodation
- Relationship between the public institutions and the territory
- How to enter into the Destination Wedding Market in 10 steps
- Gay Wedding
- Digital Marketing: web, social, positioning
- The market and the different targets – who is and why is necessary a cultural mediator?
- Wedding: Indian, Russian, English and Chinese
20th October from 7.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m – the first night devoted to Destination Wedding with the great opening and a visit to the stands with all the local authorities, buyers from all over the world and a professional audience.
Institutional Conference, presentation of the news for 2018, guest of honor Angelo Garini.
Welcome Dinner and party.